Felipe began building his financial planning practice in 1997 on a foundation of trust, integrity, objectivity, and exceptional service. He works primarily with families and small businesses, providing comprehensive, team-based financial planning. His experience and in-depth knowledge of risk management and wealth planning enable him to help his clients achieve their goals.
An alumnus of the F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business at Babson College, Felipe actively serves the Babson community. He is involved in the alumni association and volunteers for the Coaching for Leadership and Teamwork Program, the graduate admissions team, reunion committees, and various philanthropic initiatives.
Felipe is a native of Nashua, New Hampshire and currently resides in Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts. He enjoys an active lifestyle including golf, triathlons, and world travel.
- B.A. in economics, University of New HampshireM.B.A., Babson College
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM (CFP®)
- Accredited Estate Planner (AEP)
- Certified Family Business Specialist (CFBS)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Certified in Long Term Care (CLTC)
- Member, National Association of Estate Planners and Councils (NAEPC)
- Member, Boston Estate Planning Council (BEPC)
- Member, Financial Planning Association (FPA)
Felipe M. Venegas is a registered representative of and offers securities, investment advisory, and financial planning services through MML Investors Services, LLC. Member SIPC. 101 Federal Street, Suite 800, Boston, MA02110. (617) 439-4389