C.J. began his financial planning practice in 1986. He works primarily with business owners and professionals, helping them develop and implement wealth and risk management strategies to achieve their financial goals. His planning process enables his clients to gain control of their financial lives while minimizing the time they spend on it. A highly sought after speaker in the financial services industry C.J. has continued his education to stay abreast of industry innovations that allow him to bring up-to-date financial solutions to his clients. His numerous professional designations are testament to his ongoing commitment to always be there for his clients with the knowledge that makes a difference in their lives.
C.J. resides in Marblehead, Massachusetts with his wife Lissa and four boys. He enjoys spending time with his family, fishing, and staying fit. He is an active member of Holy Cross Alumni groups, a member of the Boston Yacht Club, and serves on the board for youth basketball and football in Marblehead.
- B.A. in economics, The College of the Holy Cross
- CERTIFIED FINANCIALPLANNERTM (CFP®)
- Accredited Estate Planner (AEP)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Certified in Long Term Care (CLTC)
- Certified Family Business Specialist (CFBS)
- Member, National Association of Estate Planners and Councils (NAEPC)
- Member, National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- Member, Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Member, Boston Estate Planning Council (BEPC)
Craig J. Millett is a registered representative of and offers securities, investment advisory, and financial planning services through MML Investors Services, LLC. Member SIPC. 101 Federal Street, Suite 800, Boston, MA02110. (617) 439-4389